Conditions of entry
1. Benefits providers, advisers and consultants must not enter their own organisation as an employer into categories that reflect any area of their business activity, i.e. pension providers must not enter any of the pensions categories. Any entry that is deemed to be of this nature will not be judged and will be withdrawn. In these instances, entry fees will not be refunded.
2. Strategies/schemes that were running at any time during 2017 are eligible for entry. They could have been running for a number of years, or launched during 2017.
3. Entries will not be accepted for judging unless the correct online entry form has been completed and submitted.
4. Entries where the word count exceeds 1,000 words will be disqualified.
5. Please note that if your entry is shortlisted, the information in your written submission may be included in any supporting materials for the Awards, such as on the Award Winners website, or used at the Awards ceremony.
6. For employers entering their own benefits schemes, we charge an entry fee of £150 + VAT per entry. For benefits consultants, advisers and providers entering on behalf of employer clients, there will be a £325 +VAT fee per entry. If you submit two or more entries into the Awards you will receive a discount on the standard entry price.