The Employee Benefits Awards, now in its 16th year, is open for entries – to be submitted by 31st January 2018
These awards are designed to recognise and showcase employers that have made a significant difference to their organisations through their reward strategies. Winning employers will be recognised for their innovation, as well as quantifiable results on how their benefits and reward strategy has impacted on HR and business objectives.
Benefits consultants, advisers and providers are also encouraged to enter their corporate clients. Doing so not only gives the employer the kudos it deserves, it also allows advisers and providers to bask in reflected glory. However, we do ask that benefits providers, advisers and providers do not enter their own organisation into a category which reflects any aspect of their business activity.
For employers entering their own benefit schemes, the following schemes apply:
First entry: £150 + VAT
Subsequent entries: Free of charge
For benefits consultants, advisers and providers entering on behalf of employer clients, the following schemes apply:
First entry: £325 + VAT
Subsequent entries: £292 + VAT
How to enter
1. Ensure that you have read the Conditions of Entry and Category Criteria prior to submitting your entries.
2. Click on the ENTER NOW button above, where you'll be asked to enter your contact details, select your category(ies) and complete the relevant online entry form(s).
- If you wish to submit any material to support your entry(ies) please ensure that you upload this with your written submission.
- Please ensure that you upload the employer’s company logo and an image to represent the campaign (as an Illustrator EPS or a JPEG of at least 300 dpi).
- Please note that if you do not upload an image to support your entry, Employee Benefits reserve the right to use stock images when referring to the entry on the Awards Winners website, if relevant.
- If you are entering on behalf of another company or have worked with another company on a project referred to in the entry, please ensure you have gained their approval before submitting your entry.
3. Once you have completed all the necessary information as detailed above and uploaded the requisite supporting materials, you will submit your entry(ies) and be directed to our secure online payment portal to make payment or request an invoice.
4. Prior to 'submitting your entry(ies)' you may leave and return to the site to edit your entries. Once you have entered your contact details as described above, you will receive an email with a registration amendment link that will enable you to return to your unsubmitted entries and edit as necessary.
5. Remember to book your table! To reserve a table please click here.