How to enter
There is a new “pay before submitting” entry process this year which aims to streamline the process for entrants. You will just need to select the category(ies) you wish to enter, pay for your entries, and you will then be emailed the link to the entry forms which you can then complete in your own time before the entry deadline. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
1. Please ensure that you have read the Conditions of Entry (above) prior to submitting your entry/entries.
2. Complete your details on the Payment page, before selecting the category/categories you wish to enter.
3. Once payment has been made you will receive an email containing a link to the entry forms, and a unique registration reference number which you will need to submit your entry.
4. Log into the entry form site - completing the entry details and the relevant online entry form for each category you have paid for.
5. If you wish to submit any material to support your entry please ensure that you upload this with your written submission.
6. Please ensure that you upload the employer’s company logo and an image to represent the campaign (as an Illustrator EPS or a JPEG of at least 300 dpi).
Please note that if you do not upload an image to support your entry, Employee Benefits reserve the right to use stock images when referring to the entry on the Awards Winners website, if relevant.
7. If you are entering on behalf of another company or have worked with another company on a project referred to in the entry, please ensure you have gained their approval before submitting your entry.
8. Remember to book your table! To reserve a table contact Candice Baptiste on +44(0)20 7970 4734 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org