Who can enter?
Entries can be made by employers or by providers, advisers or consultants on behalf of their employer clients.
Employers entering/being entered can:
- Demonstrate to clients, staff and potential employees that they have implemented award-winning employee benefits schemes.
- Be credited as a top performer in the industry.
- Fly the winner flag all year round with the Employee Benefits Awards winner logo to use in your place of work, on your website and marketing materials.
- Demonstrate to clients, staff and potential employees that they have been a part of the team to implement award-winning employee benefits scheme.
- Be recognised in front of your colleagues and peers by the leading industry title and esteemed judging panel.
- Be featured as a winner on www.employeebenefits.co.uk, www.employeebenefitsawards.co.uk and on the Employee Benefits Award Winners website.
Providers, advisers and consultants entering their clients can:
- Reward their clients/customers: a sure way to strengthen relationships with their most lucrative customers and to ensure repeat business.
- Be credited as the entering company to an Employee Benefits Awards 2018 winner on the graphics screens at the Awards ceremony and on the Employee Benefits Award Winners website.
- Raise their brand and company profile within the employee benefits community and demonstrate that they are a major player in the industry.
- Celebrate the best schemes initiated in 2017 by employers and their providers, advisers and consultants at the Employee Benefits Awards.
Conditions of entry
1. Benefits providers, advisers and consultants must not enter their own organisation as an employer into categories that reflect any area of their business activity, i.e. pension providers must not enter any of the pensions categories. Any entry that is deemed to be of this nature will not be judged and will be withdrawn. In these instances, entry fees will not be refunded.
2. Strategies/schemes that were running at any time during 2016 are eligible for entry. They could have been running for a number of years, or launched during 2016.
3. Entries will not be accepted for judging unless the correct online entry form has been completed and submitted.
4. Entries where the word count exceeds 1,000 words will be disqualified.
5. Please note that if your entry is shortlisted, the information in your written submission may be included in any supporting materials for the Awards, such as on the Award Winners website or used at the Awards ceremony.
6. For employers entering their own benefits schemes, we charge an entry fee of £140 + VAT per entry. For benefits consultants, advisers and providers entering on behalf of employer clients, there will be a £310 + VAT fee per entry. If you submit two or more entries into the Awards you will receive a discount on the standard entry price.
7. Entries may be withdrawn for any reason up until 5.30pm on 28 January 2018. To withdraw an entry, please email Anna Walder – email@example.com
How to enter
There is a new "pay before submitting" entry process this year which aims to streamline the process for entrants. You will just need to select the category(ies) you wish to enter, pay for your entries, and you will then be emailed the link to the entry forms which you can then complete in your own time before the entry deadline. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
1. Please ensure that you have read the Conditions of Entry (above) prior to submitting your entry/entries.
2. Complete your details on the Payment page, before selecting the category/categories you wish to enter.
3. Once payment has been made you will receive an email containing a link to the entry forms, and a unique registration reference number which you will need to submit your entry.
4. Log into the entry form site - completing the entry details and the relevant online entry form for each category you have paid for.
5. If you wish to submit any material to support your entry please ensure that you upload this with your written submission.
6. Please ensure that you upload the employer's company logo and an image to represent the campaign (as an Illustrator EPS or a JPEG of at least 300 dpi)
Please note that if you do not upload an image to support your entry, Employee Benefits reserve the right to use stock images when referring to the entry on the Awards Winners website, if relevant.
7. If you are entering on behalf of another company or have worked with another company on a project referred to in the entry, please ensure you have gained their approval before submitting your entry.
8. Remember to book your table! To reserve a table contact Candice Baptiste on +44(0)207 970 4734